Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy iCal Day!

July 17th. Sound familiar? That's because this date is the default date icon for iCal! Why? Because iCal was launched on July 17th! So today we celebrate iCal day. For those of us who use iCal religiously, it makes organising life a breeze. For those who don't, perhaps today would be an appropriate day to give it a try. For the free spirits who don't plan anything ahead of time...well...you guys can still toast iCal today with everyone else!

I may or may not be in the wrong time zone right now actually, but it's July 17th where I am, and that's good enough for me!

3 Comments:

At 10:09 pm, Anonymous tania said...

Did you enroll in all the classes that you wanted?

 
At 9:45 pm, Anonymous tania said...

????

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger Apple Whore said...

Heya, I haven't started yet! My start day is the 24th. You?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home